Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lipstick love

I haven't written a blog post in suuuuch long time, so first of all, sorry for that :-) Now, I'm back!

I change my favorite lipstick colors with the seasons and this is some of my favorites ones right now!



Rimmel 124 Bordeaux - A very VERY dark bordeaux color, when it is applied as a normal lipstick, it was actually darker once I applied it to my lips, than I thought it would be. But I really like the bordeaux color for the Holiday season, and therefore I'm going to apply it with a lip pencil instead, to make sure I can control the amount of product I put on :-)
 
MAC Cremesheen On Hold - I love this lipstick, it's my favorite red one at the moment! I also really love the consistency of this one and it lasts a long time on the lips.
 
Topshop Rumour Has It - This one has some shimmer in it and is only a bit darker than my lips, which is why I love this one as an everyday color. Generally I just love Topshop lipsticks.
 
 

 
I recently went to London, where I bought a couple of Revlon lip butters (sadly, no shops in Denmark carry Revlon). The two colors I bought were Crème Brulee (shown above) and Candy Apple. And I love both of them! The consistency, the colors, the packaging :) Crème Brulee is a little transparent, but Candy Apple is very pigmented and it stays on the lips for hours if you use it with a lip pencil.
 
 
My favorite lip pencils (and/or lip markers) at the moment are:
 
Barry M lip liner in red - I bought it in Topshop on Oxford Street and it was the only true red they had - I think it has number 3. It is a great color to use under Candy Apple and also under the MAC lipstick shown above. When I use it, I don't just put it along the line of my lips, I use it all over my lips, because this way I believe the color of the lipstick lasts longer.
 
Topshop lipmarkers in the colors Hot Shot and Berry - These lip markers are so easy to use, but I have to say that I feel it's a bit weird to put them on, since it feels (and smells!) like coloring my lips with a regular marker pen! :-) Put the result lasts for an extremely long time! Berry is quite dark and is therefore perfect to use under the bordeaux lipstick and probably also under many other of this seasons dark lipsticks if they have a bordeaux undertone...
 
xo Lise :-)
 



Me wearing the Barry M lip pencil with MAC On Hold on top :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment