Saturday, June 30, 2012

Picks of the week

Hi there! :-)

I've been on a holiday for the past two weeks in Portugal, and soon I'll be doing a blogpost of the clothes and makeup I bought, although it was not a huge amount... But for now, I've found my pick of the week, and this week it is altually two picks, cause I couldn't choose between them...

The first one is the much talked about Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. bag or clutch... I love the name, which stands for Morning After Clutch :-) There are A LOT of different colors and qualities to choose from, but my favorite one has got to be the classic black one, just because it is timeless and it goes with everything.. A really nice bag!




My next pick are these sneaker wedges from Marc by Marc Jacobs and I think they are absolutely stunning!! I really like them, especially in this jade green color. I found these on Shopbob.com, and they were not all that expensive - about $320. They are not really a very summery pick, but since I live in Denmark, I could use them right not, cause it not that warm yet, and I would pair them with black leggings and a jumper or skinny jeans and a tank or T-shirt.




xo Lise

No comments:

Post a Comment