Thursday, June 14, 2012

Zara clothing haul

When I went to Copenhagen last week, I went to Zara to check out some shirts. I ended up buying a few things, but no shirts.. Zara in Denmark is a lot more expensive than it is in Spain, and I used to live in Spain, where I shopped a lot in Zara, which makes it difficult for me to pay so much more for the products here in Denmark. But I love the styles and most often also the quality of the clothes and shoes in Zara.

This white top is great for summer, and I will use it tucked in to my black lace shorts paired with gold sandals for a shopping spree or tucked in to a black skirt paired with high heels for a night out

Zara, € 26

This jacket is edgy, but classic and stylish at the same time, I love the colors and the stud detailing. It is great for a casual dinner paired with black skinny jeans, a black top and high heels

Zara, € 60

This white jacket is very classic and timeless and reminds me of Chanel or Balenciaga. I think I will get a lot of use out of this one, although it is quite delicate...

Zara, € 70

These mint green skinny jeans are perfect for summer, I love the color and the lenght of the pants that is cut just above the angle. I will pair them with the white top and flats

Zara, € 26

xo Lise

No comments:

Post a Comment