Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pink shorts and sunglasses

In the summertime I love wearing shorts, and I have a ton of them. Most of my shorts are fairly short, and therefore I was glad to see that H&M made a longer version of colored shorts this season, because the very short shorts are not something I will wear everywhere and to every occasion...

I bought these pink H&M shorts a couple weeks ago, they are cut above the knee and I love the color that makes them stand out. I use them paired with a black or white top and flats or wedges. The photo is not very good, sorry, I tucked them behind the hanger, but the waistline is just like a normal jeans-waistline...

H&M, € 25


These shorts are also new, and are some of the very short ones... My boyfriend gave them to me recently, and I think they are very cute and great for a summer vacation paired with a white tube top and flip flops

H&M, € 11


I recently bought this bag and sunglasses in Copenhagen, and I think they are both great for summer. The bag is small, but can easily fit a phone, keys and some lip glosses for a night out. The strap can be removed and it also included a longer strap to use as a cross body bag. The sunglasses are huge and add some Hollywood glam to a summer outfit :-)

Clutch, Bianco, € 18
Sunglasses, H&M, € 7

xo Lise

No comments:

Post a Comment