Friday, May 18, 2012

Lace shorts and how I would wear them

I just bought these black lace shorts from H&M, they were also available in white, but I thought that even though the white shorts were cute and a little more spring and summer-like, they would probably become dirty the minute I put them on, so I decided to go with the black ones.


I also bought this cute turquoise necklace at H&M. I think that turquoise is going to be a really big color this summer, as well as mint green and yellow and pink and.... Basically it's time to rock the colors, and as I've been dressed in primarily black, navy, white and grey the entire winter, I need to adjust to all the colors slowly, but steadily :-) Therefore, the turquoise necklace was really an unexpected item for me to pick up, but I think it would look cute with these shorts and a white top. (I will put a picture of the necklace here asap).

I have thought about some other items that I think would look good with these shorts, and as you can see, I'm really into turquoise at the moment :-) I currently don't own any of the following items, but these are all types of clothes and accessories, I think would look good with these shorts:
By Malene Birger lurex top Find it here!
By Malene Birger silk shirt Find it here!
Michael Kors turquoise watch


I would also pair the shorts with a shirt in a bright color, such as pink, orange or mint green. For example this one from Zara: Bright orange shirt

Last but not least, I found this bracelet from ASOS, which also would be cute, maybe even paired with the watch :-) Turquoise Spike Bracelet

xo Lise



2 comments:

  1. Ahh gorgeous look! Do tell what kind of watch it is and where can I find one! STUNNING! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) Unfortunately, the watch is no longer on the MK website.. I checked Nordstroms website, and found this blue watch, it's not really similar to the turquise, but would still be stunning on a tanned arm I think :-)
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/michael-kors-drake-chronograph-silicone-watch/3325607?origin=category&fashionColor=&resultback=3905

    ReplyDelete