Saturday, January 7, 2012

Some S/S 2012 favourites

I just looked through some of the looks from Paris Fashion Week to find out what to expect from the spring/summer 2012 collections, and my favourite designer this season must be Elie Saab, whom I think has created some amazing dresses and outfits. I have picked out my three favourite looks from his collection; two beautiful dresses and an amazing blazer jacket:



Elie Saab S/S 2012


These pieces are just so amazingly pretty! This exact blue color is my favourite color, and I love the green as well, so I'm looking forward to - hopefully - seeing some similar prices from some of the more affordable brands this spring :-)

xoxo, Lise 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I do love Elie Saab - these pieces are just stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :)and thank you too :-) yes, I really love these ones too, such beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete